Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Should Have Seen It Coming...

   It has officially been one week since I quit chocolate.  Surprisingly, I haven't died.  Although I was going through my camera this afternoon and noticed a couple of pictures that I was going to use for a blog about how my lunch attacked me one morning.  Then it hit me.  Maybe... chocolate has been actually secretly trying to kill me...  From what I can remember of that morning, I was putting my lunch together and I was scooping some chocolate pudding into one of my plastic containers to bring to work.  Through some series of unfortunate events that I can't recall anymore, I believe the pudding either blew up, went rogue, or spontaneously combusted in some fashion because before I knew it, there was chocolate pudding everywhere.  Including all over me.  Behold:

 
   Not cool, chocolate.  Not cool.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment